Drumming Circle monthly events
Starts at 7.00 p.m.
Drumming is a simple way to connect to yourself at a deeper level. Calming the mind, clearing your energy and elevating your spirit.
No experience is needed and drums are supplied although you are welcome to bring your own.
Booking on line is preferable but you can turn up and pay on the door.
Come along and have some fun.
£12 for a one hour session
Wroxham Broadland Youth & Community Centre. NR12 8DL (Next to the village hall)
7.00 pm start
Wednesday 5th January
Wednesday 2nd February
Wednesday 2nd March
Wednesday 6th April
Wednesday 4th May
Wednesday 1st June
Wednesday 6th July
Wednesday 3rd August
Wednesday 7th September
Wednesday 5th October
Wednesday 2nd November
Wednesday 7th December
Once your ticket is purchased refunds are not available - we are happy to carry it over to another of our events.
Benefits of Drumming......
1. Gives a total brain workout using the whole of the brain.
2. Synchronises left and right sides of the brain.
3. Clears and energises the energy fields of the body.
4. Boosts the immune system with fun.
7. Brings us into the 'now' moment.
8. Can be transformational.
9. Can take you into altered states of consciousness.
10. Burns calories!